JOB SUMMARY -
The Associate Executive Assistant coordinates and provides assistance in support of the Associate Chief Nursing Officers. The Associate performs standard administrative duties for management of office procedures. Interfaces with and acts as liaison to both internal and external customers including senior management, senior management administrative staff, directors, managers, vendors and patients. Participates in projects and related activities that are sensitive and confidential in nature.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS -
- Associates Degree with 5 years of experience in a clerical office setting OR 8 years of relevant administrative experience required. Healthcare experience preferred.
- Strong computer, clinical reporting skills and payroll experience required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including MS Word, Outlook, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of PowerChart and Visio preferred.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, excellent customer service skills.