The Marbella at Pelican Bay, managed by Guest Services, is now hiring Administrative Assistants! We are seeking highly service oriented individuals who are friendly, motivated, and reliable. Previous customer-facing administrative experience is preferred. Candidates must be willing to work within a luxury high-rise senior living community. No weekends required.
Guest Services, Inc. offers competitive pay and amazing benefits such as medical, dental, vision, a 401K savings plan, paid time off, employee discounts at recreational and lodging facilities nationwide, and more! Apply today to join our All Star Team!
The Administrative Assistant is the first point of contact at the unit, and is responsible for the administrative tasks assigned to support the unit.
- Keep records and execute administrative policies determined by or in conjunction with the Division Vice President and Hospitality Team
- Adhere to and promote GSI Hospitality Standards.
- Manage VP and Hospitality Manager’s calendar and independently schedule appointments.
- Screen incoming calls and correspondence, and respond independently when possible.
- Prepare memorandums outlining and explaining administrative procedures and policies to staff and monitors compliance.
- Create and maintain database and spreadsheet files for revenue management and Sales and marketing.
- Run all required weekly and monthly reports for analysis and distribution
- Act as an onsite Human Resources : maintaining and executing changes to employee files, recruiting, CORE oversight
- Take and transcribe dictation, and compose and prepare confidential correspondence, reports, and other complex documents.
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, compile documents for travel-related meetings for VP and Hospitality Managers
- Maintain office equipment and supplies.
- Required to learn new software systems and become proficient as assigned
- Answer phones with a polished manner, and accurately transfer high volume of calls to the appropriate departments. Operate multi-extension phone system.
- Ability to travel , if required ,a s needed by Division
- Perform administrative tasks as assigned by VP and Hospitality Managers.
- Maintain awareness of safety issues, and report them immediately to your manager.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- High School Diploma or GED preferred or previous experience as an administrative assistant or related customer service position.
- Ability to calculate basic mathematical figures.
- Computer proficiency with the ability to utilize Microsoft Outlook, excel, Teams, Wordpress
- Great interpersonal skills required, with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to sit at a desk for the entire work day.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 15 lbs. occasionally, up to 30 lbs. seldom.
- Occasionally stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Use hands and arms to reach for, grasp, and manipulate objects.
- Typical office equipment (computers, laptop, printer with scanning capabilities, copiers, among others).
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.