Post a Job
Florida, FL 34104
Security Clearance Required
Apply for Job
Refer a Friend
Add To Favorites
CNI Consulting Inc. is looking for a talented Recruiting coordinator to join our team. You will be responsible for attracting candidates, evaluating resumes, managing paperwork, and scheduling appointments for our Senior Recruiters.
The Recruiting Coordinator is a part-time administrative role responsible for sourcing quality candidates, scheduling interviews for our Recruiters, maintaining job boards, and managing our Applicant Tracking System (ATS). An ideal recruiting coordinator will have thorough knowledge of HR best practices and innovative ideas. If you have strong communication skills, are well organized, and motivated to support a team…we are looking for you!
• Supports one or more recruiter in daily transactional tasks to ensure a positive, efficient, experience for prospective candidates
• Write and post job descriptions on career websites, job boards, university boards etc.
• Source quality candidates by using databases and social media
• Consult with Senior Recruiters to discover sourcing requirements and specific job objectives
• Evaluate and screen resumes and cover letters
• Maintain records via our Recruiting software
• Stay up-to-date with current recruiting methods
• Attend job fairs and careers events
• General office duties
• Bachelors degree
• One (1) year administrative support experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and using the internet.
• Familiarity with social media and job boards, especially LinkedIn
• Applicant Tracking System/Human Resources Information System experience preferred but not required.
Powered by MarketGrabber
Classified Ad Software & Marketplace Builder
Copyright © 2018
All Rights Reserved.